Weight Watchers Southwestern Pork Chops
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (or parsley)
- 1 vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 oz lean boneless pork loin chop, trimmed
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over high heat until hot.
- Press chops with palm of hand to flatten slightly; add to skillet and cook 1 minute on each side or until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Combine salsa and lime juice; pour over chops.
- Simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or until chops are done.
- Source Blog>>http://www.kitchme.com/recipes/ww-southwestern-pork-chops-4-pts