Weight Watchers Banana Parfaits
July 16, 2019
- 1 box (1.4 oz) vanilla sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 2 cups frozen light whipped topping, thawed & divided
- 24 reduced fat vanilla wafers, divided
- 2 small bananas
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Beat together the pudding mix and milk in a large bowl with whisk 2 minutes Stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping; spread into an 8 inch square pan. Freeze 3 hours or until firm enough to scoop.
- Chop up 16 of the vanilla wafers. Spoon 1 scant tablespoonful of the chopped wafers into each of 8 parfait glasses or dessert dishes.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the pudding mixture into each glass; sprinkle with remaining chopped wafers.
- Cut the bananas lengthwise in half, then cut each piece crosswise in half. Stand 1 banana
- piece in each parfait glass. Fill with remaining whipped topping and wafers; top with cherries. Serve immediately.